Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hello All

Hey everyone.

I am JUST NOW starting to come down from Sunday morning's worship experience! Jesus showed up and showed out as he always does. What a wonderful way to close out the "HOLINESS" series. I encourage each of you to purchase the complete series. It only consists of 3 cd's. See Bro. HArold Seymour to secure your copy. It will bless your life. I promise!

I am already eager for this Sunday to arrive. As you know, our women will be in charge of the entire worship experience. I ask that each and every member will whisper a special prayer for our own Sis. Sandra Seymour, as she prepares to share the word with us on Women's Day!

Sandra, we are all praying for you! Let the Lord use you!

Peace!!!!
and
MAy the Cross be with you!

Pastor

No comments: